AIRTOYZ ULTRALIGHT AVIATION
Formerly - Paramotor City Glider Shop
USPPA/USUA APPROVED FLIGHT SCHOOL **Coming Soon**
PPG, PPC, WSC * TRAINING * NEW & USED EQUIPMENT * RENTAL * SERVICE
Call Now: 928-218-1428
Paraglider, Power Chute and Soft Wing Repairs
We participate in a sport with spinning props, hot mufflers, and vulnerable fabric; hey, things happen. When it does, know that Airtoyz Ultralight Aviation has the skills, equipment, materials, techniques, training and experience to return your wing to a safe flying condition.
- You will be notified by email when your glider, canopy, chute, or other soft wing repair arrives at Airtoyz.
- Your glider, canopy, chute, or other soft wing repair will be added to the repair que.
- When your repair comes up in the que it will be assessed.
- At that time you will be contacted with options and quotes for the repairs.
- Once you approve the repair it will be started immediately.
- When the repair is completed you will be sent a PayPal invoice via email.
- Once the invoice is paid your item will be shipped back to you.
All paraglider wings with major repairs will be kited after repairs are completed before being boxed up for shipping.
Test flights are available for most paragliders: $40.
All Repairs & Modifications: $40 per hour plus the cost of materials.
!!! ATTENTION !!!
A full Incident Inspection which includes a canopy inspection and a lines inspection, will be performed on your wing unless you specify the location of all damages.
Incident Inspection (generally recommended after an incident or accident): $80
If you are not sure of the extent of your damages but you are sure your lines were not damaged you can request a Canopy Inspection only.
Canopy Inspection (exterior, seams, tabs, and interior): $40
If you are not sure of the extent of your damages but you are sure your canopy wasn't damaged you can request a Lines Inspection only.
Line Inspection (includes tabs): $40
!!! RETURN SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED !!!
SHIPPING YOUR WING
Please follow the instructions described below for shipping your paraglider wing to us for an inspection OR repair.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
1. Click here: Service Request Form
and fill out the Service Request Form.
2. Click here: Printable Shipping Label. Fill out the bottom portion and include it inside your shipping box. The top portion with the Airtoyz address can be taped to your box.
3. Pack your wing in a sturdy cardboard box, as this is the box we will use to ship your wing back to you.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use "styrofoam peanuts" when packing your paraglider wing!
4. Take your box to a UPS, FedEx or USPS shipping location, insure the wing for what you need to receive IF the wing gets lost in the mail. A return label can be purchased at the same time and enclosed in your box, this will be greatly appreciated.